All you need to bring are the presents! Your child’s inclusive birthday party will include:
- 45 minutes in our Party Room at the beginning of the party time
- Decorated cake with the birthday child’s name on it
- Ice Cream
- Party Punch
- All plates, cups, napkins, forks & spoons, tablecloths, and party hats
- Printable party Invitations (see below)
- Souvenir bags for all the children
- T-shirt for the birthday child
- Set up & clean up by the museum’s party coordinator
- Admission to the museum
- A program in the museum
$200 for members $225 for non-members This price includes all of the above for up to 20 people ages 3+. Additional guests are $5 each (ages 2 & under are free). The party room can comfortably fit up to 30 people total.
Saturdays at 10:30, 12:30, 2:30, and 4:30 Sundays at 1:30 and 3:00 An overnight camp-in option is also available for an additional charge.
To Make Your Reservation
To make a reservation, please call 423-434-4263 ext. 808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A 50% deposit is required to make your reservation. Party slots fill up quickly so we suggest that reservations be made at least one month in advance.
Download and print as many as you need!