- Supervise children at all times.
- Use your walking feet.
- Use your inside voice.
- Put away what you play with.
- No food or drink in the exhibit area.
Regardless of the season, Hands On! continues to keep all areas of the museum clean for your safety.
We ask that anyone with symptoms of illness, including fever and cough, please remain at home and visit us only once you have recovered.
If a student arrives with a group showing symptoms, Hands On! will ask a teacher to stay with the student in a separate area of the museum until a parent arrives to take the child home.
Good habits for keeping healthy:
– Wash your hands often with warm soapy water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based cleaner.
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
– Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
– Throw tissues in the trash after use. If you don’t have a tissue, use your elbow instead of your hand.