Register today for 2017 Summer Camps!
Where else can you custom tie dye a t-shirt, blast off Mentos geysers, create your own custom-fitted and hula hoop, send suds flying into the air, make ooey gooey silly putty, paint a masterpiece, build an air rocket, and much, much more?!?! Children ages 5 to 12 can explore and discover the sciences, arts, and more in our week long summer camps that are sure to make fun, silly, and educational memories sure to last a lifetime. Download your registration packet.
Choose the week of camp that is right for your camper:
- Monday, June 5th-Friday, June 9th
- Monday, June 19th-Friday, June 23rd
- Monday, July 17th – Friday, July 21st
Choose the type of day that is right for your camper:
- HALF day (Drop off 9:30-9:45, pickup 12:15-12:30)
- Cost: $ 100 for members, $150 for non-members
- Includes a Hands On! t-shirt for tie dyeing, all activity and experiment supplies, play time in the museum, drinks provided at mid-morning snack time. Half day campers need to bring a NUT FREE snack and extra clothes and shoes daily.
- FULL day (Drop off 9:30-9:45, pickup 4:15-4:30)
- Cost: $ 150 for members, $200 for non-members
- In addition to what half day camps include, full day camps include additional activities and experiments, extended play time in the museum, drinks provided at snack and lunch times. Full day campers need to bring 2 NUT FREE snacks, a NUT FREE lunch, and extra clothes and shoes daily.
Download your registration packet. Please call (423) 434-4263 ext. 104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register. You may send in the registration form via email or postal mail, or deliver in person. A separate registration form must be filled out for each child.
Museum staff ensures a fun, safe, and healthy environment with museum play, theme-related activities, crafts, and experiments, along with friendship building opportunities.